Saturday, 25 February 2017

Horse Shy...



I took a walk along a road I don't usually travel recently...the skies were blue and the air was crisp...great day for an invigorating walk.

Anyhow, there is a farm and stables along this road and one of their horses was all alone but suitably dressed for the cold weather and eating steadily along the fence.



I tried to get as close as I could without trespassing but the horse just kept his head down  but had an eye on my whereabouts too!
He was just too shy to look up, I think or not bothered by a passerby!


Joining Eileen for Saturday's Critters HERE

Happy weekend!

21 comments:

  1. Or maybe too hungry to bother to look up ~ lovely horse and photos ~ thanks,

    Wishing you a Happy Saturday ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful horse.
    God bless your weekend.
    xoxo Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!
    Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are usually curious, hopeful that you have food. pretty captures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is always a call or whistle the owner uses, I try them all, even calling out to them to get a pose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can tell he has his winter coat on under that blanket. I think you are right, he's a shy one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is shy but keeping his eyes on you. Must be very cold out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful looking horse who was just a bit bashful to look up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He knows just where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, pretty horse. The coat looks like it would keep in warm in the cold weather. He/she is busy eating. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. he's a sturdy looking fellow. i like his blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've love horses ever since I can remember. I used to have horses and I really miss them. My new lifestyle would make it impossible. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice picture of the horse. Maybe he was just too hungry to stop eating. : ) Sometimes the horses that I see on my walks are like that and other times they come trotting over to the fence to see me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mooi fotos Christine, heerlijke dieren zijn het de paarden.
    Groet Kees.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww - that's sweet. It's funny how horses have individual personalities like that!

    ReplyDelete