Translate

Friday, 6 May 2016

Friday Random Photos


Welcome to Fridays random photos of the week. If you saw yesterday's post, you'll know I was walking across the fields and over the river.  I waded over the river in my wellies and up the hillside across some fields I have not been in before.  This old tumbled down shed and rusting trailer were abandoned in one of the fields.



2. With the kids at home on Monday we went to the park. My son loves to skateboard here and my daughter whizzes around on her scooter.  I thought this was a neat view up the steps to the duck pond.


3. Out on my bicycle again - some of the scenery.


4. My favourite flowers, bluebells and a striking white wood anemone. The bluebells are just reaching their peak in our woodlands so a special post next week!


5. My favourite sunset


Linking with Tanya's Willy nilly Friday HERE

A Rural Journal HERE  

Thanks for joining me and have a fun weekend!

20 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures christine and i love the bluebells, the rust, the sunset! what a nice walk...the bluebells remind me i have a seed packet of heirloom flowers from mt vernon that i need to plant...hope it is not too late! thank you for linking christine and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots to love here Christine...rust, stairs, beautiful countryside, flowers and a gorgeous sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christine. Wonderful series of images. The flowers, views and the sky shots are all AWESOME! Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shed looks like it has seen better days and though it looks a lot tidier than some places I have seen round here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. I love your bluebells!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excelente trabalho fotográfico.
    Um abraço e bom fim de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos -- feel sorry for the old shed. Thanks for participating in R5F. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely area to spend time with family or friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always enjoy seeing your beautiful photos. Favorite today is number 3.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous images. Walking with the kids -- can't be beat ... an adventure around every corner. Beautiful wild flowers. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great set of photos. Those stairs would have caught my eye too and I love that rusting wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a beautiful sunset and lovely pretty purple flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fascinating images. I away enjoy seeing the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so very beautiful images. Very mnice.
    LG susa

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a lovely ride on your bike Christine, thank you for sharing it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great rusty finds, and scenery! Love those yellow hedges and the wildflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the RUST (colours) and the image of the sky is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice to meet you ! Beautiful pictures !

    ReplyDelete