Translate

Saturday, 16 January 2016

Saturday's Critters at the Docks Pt3


Along the walkway there are various sculptures and harbour memorabilia and some of the fun finds were these seals popping out of the grass just like the real ones do popping out of the sea, but unfortunately we didn't spot any real seals.  These made me smile though!




Surprisingly, there were few birds just a couple of pigeons huddled up to keep warm...


and a few gulls...


Linking with Eileen's Saturday's Critters

Check out the great variety of critters!

Thanks for your visit and hope you have a pleasant weekend!
See you Monday.

14 comments:

  1. Hello Christine!:) I just love those seal sculptures, they also made me smile.It looks like one seagull is trying to impress the other by opening his wings, but she doesn't look too impressed!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are nice sculptures. I hope you have better luck with the real seals next time!
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Christine, the seals sculptures are so cute. They made me smile too. The gulls are pretty too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is really fun! The sculptures and the 'playing' gulls and pigeons. Great bird photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable seals!! We had one laying on the jersey shore yesterday, right on the beach. I went today but he was gone!!

    I always enjoy seeing fun sculptures like this!! Have a fun Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! Have a great week, my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those seal sculptures are so adorable. they made my morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I love those seal sculptures. Someone who had serious dose of whimsy dreamed those up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank for such a lovely and wonderful post! Down right cute they are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fotografias fantásticas uma maravilha.
    Um abraço e boa semana.

    ReplyDelete