Translate

Thursday, 24 December 2015

Christmas Good Fences



Welcome to a special Christmas edition of Good Fences with Run A-Round Ranch and Tex.

I have been on the look out for some Christmas decorations on gates and fences and have been sorely disappointed as this is the best I could find on my travels.  Pebbled dashed gate pillars with a garland around the top of the pillars.  Easy to miss but festive enough up close.



So I am taking a bit of creative license here and sharing some Christmas in my home, through the stair railings/fence!!! And a view towards the Christmas tree, twinkling in the twilight.



it has been so much fun starting this photography adventure in the past few months and I sincerely thank those who have followed and left such encouraging comments.

Wishing each and everyone a blessed Christmas.

Many thanks to Theresa for hosting Good Fences every Thursday. Check out more on the link below.



14 comments:

  1. Hello, the garland looks pretty on the fence and on your railing. Great finds. I tried looking for some festive fences and gave up. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I wish you much peace, joy and love. Thanks also for all you visits and comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your festive fences are great. I couldn't get any festive fence. Maybe I looked at the wrong places. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking wonderfully festive! Merry Christmas, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i like the sweet garland wrap at the top! very nice! as is your staircase. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I wish you a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty, pretty garland on the railing at your home......and i love the little sneak peek at your tree. merry christmas christine, have a wonderful holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are stunning and I love your staircase. Sweet tree in the background. It has been a joy to get to know you and be inspired by your talents. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the best in the new year. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas, Christine! Your home looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures.I like the tree through the stair railing.Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your 'fence photos' are very creative and festive ~ Hope you had a wonderful Christmas ~

    We are wishing you the magic and love of the season all year,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I took pictures of the lights on our fences but didn't get them posted last week. Maybe this week. So happy to be able to spend another year blogging with wonderful people like you. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete